Today we look at the Face Act. The events leadng up to it being signed into law. Also, the recent charges brought against faitihful saints blockading the last remain surgical kill mill in Louisville, Kentucky.
There has been a lot of good and often times intense conversation about 11 Christians who interposed on May 13 in hopes of saving babies and getting the attention of the local and state magistrates. Now, they are facing serious charges that could include jail time. Join us as we discuss stages of abolition and why it must remain non violent.
To listen to the show visit ChristianPatriots.org or click the following link ChristianPatriots.org to listen to the archive later. You can also listen by phone. The Call-in Line to listen is (646) 668-8952, if you have question and wish to go on the show Press #1, this indicates you want to join the conversation.
Be sure to like our Christian Patriots Facebook Page
By Rachel Haggerty
Spread the Word:
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)