Planned Parenthood may sue the group responsible for releasing a series of undercover sting videos, a representative for the organization said Friday.
Speaking with The Hill in Washington D.C., Planned Parenthood Executive Vice President Dawn Laguens maintained that videos put out by the pro-life Center for Medical Progress were fraudulently edited, and likely violated laws.
“I absolutely do believe that they have violated laws in terms of how they secured these videos,” Lauguens claimed. “But the fraud is also in how they have presented them and in the editing.”
Laguens said while she’s “not a lawyer,” she feels confident the Planned Parenthood legal team will be able to pin some kind, any kind of infraction on the group.
“We are considering everything,” she said. “I’m not a lawyer — but everything is on the table when you look at these videos and the fraud and the conspiracy behind it.”
Laguens was careful not to directly address accusations of butchering babies when asked about a recent comment made by presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio.
During the Republican presidential debate last week, Rubio stated “future generations will look back at this history of our country and call us barbarians for murdering millions of babies who we never gave them a chance to live.”
“If you look at what the American people believe,” Laguens responded, “it’s more important than what Sen. Marco Rubio believes,” adding that statistics she’s seen show two thirds of Americans support the organization.
Laguens also seemed assured Republicans would fail in their efforts to defund the abortion provider, which receives $528 million yearly in federal funding.
Written by Adan Salazar
Full report & video at Infowars
Please visit our Christian Patriots Facebook Page