image

SYDNEY — Crews will resume the underwater hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 at the end of the month, and will begin the search in an area farther south than initially planned, a senior search official said Friday.

The search had been due to start next week, but the first of three ships that will scour a remote patch of the Indian Ocean for the plane that vanished in March needed to undergo some additional work in Indonesia, Australian Transport Safety Bureau Chief Commissioner Martin Dolan said. The ship, Malaysia’s GO Phoenix, is now expected to begin searching on Sept. 30.

Written by KRISTEN GELINEAU Associated Press
Read more at ABC News

Leave a Reply