Menu

Tag: USDA

Alert: Sneaky GMO Labeling to Hit Shelves by Summer, 2018

0 Comment

(Natural News) The GMO labeling bill that Congress passed in 2016 – and which goes into effect in the summer of 2018 – was nicknamed the Denying Americans the Right to Know, or the “DARK Act” by Civil Eats and many other well-known food advocacy groups, along with 90 percent of Americans. After years of fighting, protesting and voting […]

Food “Safety”? All the Dangerous Food Recalls in Just the Last Few Days

0 Comment

One of the clear and present dangers in having such a highly industrialized, highly centralized food system in this country (a system where a whopping 96% of everyone relies on the other 4% for their food) is contamination. Our food is so centralized now that 10 megacorporations essentially own and produce all the brands you see […]

Head of USDA organic program refuses to admit organics are healthier

0 Comment

(NaturalNews) Most people know that organically grown foods are healthier for you because they are grown naturally without the use of the chemicals or pesticides that have been blamed for environmental damage and human illness. Why does it appear that the federal government is not aware of this fact? Could it be that the one […]

GMO apples approved despite fierce opposition

0 Comment

(NaturalNews) Proof that USDA serves biotech interests while betraying the people. The world has gone completely mad. While the average American mindlessly obsesses over whether or not a stupid image-gone-viral of a dress depicts white and gold colors or black and blue, the federal agency tasked with protecting the integrity of our food supply has indiscriminately green-lighted […]

USDA betrays American people, approves Monsanto’s new GMOs

0 Comment

(NaturalNews) In a sop to biotech and agriculture giant Monsanto, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has approved the company’s controversial genetically modified herbicide-resistant strains of soybean and cotton, leaving critics to speculate that the corporate giant’s influence within the federal agency won out over legitimate concerns about human and environmental health. The latest approval for […]

Perdue Blames its Chicken Farmers for Inhumane Conditions, Loses Customers in the Process

0 Comment

(NaturalNews) Over 8 billion chickens are raised for meat annually in the United States. Some are raised inhumanely in factory farms, providing cheap meat. Other chicken producers pledge to raise chickens in free-range, humane conditions. At the supermarket, the labels on the bags of chicken may read “natural” or “cage-free,” but these labels aren’t telling […]

USDA APPROVES FIRST GMO APPLE FOR PLANTING

4 Comments

Part of ‘speedy’ GMO approval process Adding another genetically modified food to the growing list of biotech creations, theUSDA has now approved the first GMO apple for commercial planting inside the United States. Slated for your dinner table, the new GMO apple is reportedly ‘resistant to turning brown when sliced or bruised.’ Coming just months after […]

Why is it illegal for communities to protect themselves from harm?

0 Comment

The supposed answer to that question is the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution, Article 6, paragraph 2: “This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law […]

‘Humanely raised’ chickens suffer torturous existance, “The consumer is being hoodwinked’

0 Comment

(NaturalNews) Jim Perdue, the self-proclaimed “head cheerleader” for Perdue Farms, proclaims, in a video produced by his company, that he and his company always want to “do the right thing.” It’s such a catchy phrase to listen to while watching Perdue drive his pick-up truck down a highway, yellow ball cap perched on his head, […]

Monsanto USDA Study: Mixing Non-GMO Seed with GMOs Not Helping Pest Resistance

0 Comment

Failure of ‘Refuge in a Bag’ Method of GM Crop Help Did you know that farmers who plant genetically engineered crops need to also plant some non-GE crops in the same field? It is supposed to delay pest resistance to Bt corn crops. Chemical and biotech companies like Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer et al. have a […]

%d bloggers like this: